Editions are what combine the "drops" of content that form one part of a project, with the date it is scheduled to go live. Within the editions are slots that specify where the content should be published to. You can also add content directly to editions, without using slots.
In this section we cover the key edition functionality, from creating editions, adding content to their slots, adding content directly to an edition, and scheduling them for publication. You will also find pages that explain how to view, edit, duplicate and delete editions.
In this section
- Adding editions to events. Creating a new edition and adding it to a event.
- Viewing and editing editions. How to view and edit an existing edition, including its slots, content, name and duration.
- Adding content to slots. Adding content into slots to be scheduled for publication.
- Adding content to editions. Adding content directly to an edition.
- Scheduling editions. How to schedule and unschedule an edition.
- Resolving version conflicts. Explains how to use the conflict resolution window to solve version conflicts that prevent an edition from being scheduled.
- Copying editions. How to duplicate an edition.
- Deleting editions. How to delete editions.
- Previewing an edition. How to preview an edition without first having to schedule it.