This guide will take you step by step through the basic development steps you'll need to get started with Dynamic Content. Using the example of a simple banner, we show you how to create a content type, use that content type to add some content, consume the content from the CMS using our Content Delivery SDK, and render it on a page.
At the end of this tutorial you'll understand how toLink copied!
- Create a content type from a content model
- Use the Schema Editor to create a schema for a content type
- Create some content from a content type
- Publish content
- Consume the content using the Content Delivery SDK
- Render the content using your framework of choice