We want you to quickly see the benefits from Amplience AI services. We've introduced a new Amplience labs classification to introduce new innovations to you faster and help you decide how to deploy services.
Labs previewsLink copied!
Amplience labs previews offer early access to innovations for you to evaluate for use in your workflow. Please note that these pre-release services are unsupported and may contain bugs. Start using labs previews now, and give us feedback to guide future development and shape upcoming releases.
Labs preview means:
- The service is an experimental feature
- It's likely to be incomplete and may contain bugs
- Performance has not been optimized
- No support is provided. Outages and bugs will be addressed at our discretion. For an extension you can raise an issue in its GitHub repository
- There's no guarantee that the service won't be removed/ modified or deprecated in the future
- Your feedback will help to determine how the service evolves
- Future releases may be classified as beta or general availability (GA)
When labs previews are developed further they will be classified as beta. Services classified as beta will progress to a full production release, but require additional testing and feedback.
- The service is feature complete
- It may contain bugs
- Performance may not have been optimized
- It's available to all customers at our discretion
- The service is intended to move to a full production release
- No support is provided
- There is no service level agreement (SLA)
General availability (GA)Link copied!
When a service is classified as GA it is fully released and supported:
- The service is available to all customers
- It's fully supported