VP Demand Generation
- Develop and execute a global demand generation strategy and associated initiatives to support our aggressive revenue goals, increase the number of qualified opportunities, improve ACV and accelerate pipeline velocity.
- Build a Demand Center team responsible for a best-in-class portfolio of skills and experience to optimize our end-to-end customer buying journey.
- Lead inbound and outbound acquisition strategies and programs across customer segments and territories including multi-channel acquisition programs including paid and organic programs such as search, display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM, customer marketing and content syndication.
- Collaborate and partner with sales to align on strategy, initiatives, investments, messaging and measurement of our commercial efforts.
- Drive engagement with Marketing and Sales Ops on metrics, pipeline forecasting and performance measurement to get ahead of quarterly commitments.
- Manage budget and ROI of Marketing programs, and recommend calibrations to marketing investment to achieve business goals.
- Optimize the end-to-end customer buying experience and processes including lead capture, nurture programs, scoring and account-based list targeting and measurement.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 15+ years of marketing experience in B2B technology and enterprise organizations with 5+ years leading demand gen professionals.
- Established success in running global demand generations programs to delivery pipeline growth, both inbound and ABM motions, selling to enterprise decision makers.
- Deep experience across B2B inbound and digital marketing methods to create multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience in multi-persona sales motions across business and technical leaders.
- Knowledge of, and ability to leverage a range of technology tools to automate, enhance, measure and scale demand gen operations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth environment – ideally having experience in both established and start-up companies.
- Highly collaborative and organized individual who can motivate cross-functional teams to achieve a common vision and set of goals.
- Data-driven leader who loves developing insights from analysis to inform strategies and program development,
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest