What You Will Learn:
- Why Harry Rosen decided to change to a headless platform
- What creating customer-first experiences means to Harry Rosen
- How they went about finding the right technology partners and approach
- Implementation: how long it has taken, how they broke down the problem, what went well and what could have gone better, and best practice recommendations
Watch The Session
Watch this session as Ian Rosen (VP Digital & Strategy, Harry Rosen), Thom Armstrong (VP Solutions, Amplience), Kelly Goetsch (CPO, commercetools), and Katherine Jones (Director of Platform Strategy, Myplanet) offer insight into why leading premium retail fashion brand, Harry Rosen, migrated away from their traditional, monolithic commerce platform to a modern headless approach.
- 2:07 – Introduction to Harry Rosen
- 3:48 – The business pain-points and technical challenges before the move to headless
- 5:16 – The business case for headless
- 7:30 – Why headless?
- 9:14 – How do you translate a physical store experience to a digital platform?
- 12:47 – Creating a personalised customer experience
- 20:41 – What organisational changes were made to make the transition to digital a reality?
- 24:19 – Finding the right technology partners
- 33:32 – Business lessons learnt
- 36:33 – Demo