- Panelists put forward their thoughts on composable commerce as a concept
- The work in progress nature of composable commerce and whether that’s concerning to retailers currently adopting the approach like Missguided
- How Amplience is looking at seamless experience management
- How long it took Missguided to see any business value from their implementation
The future of composable commerce.
Composable commerce is changing the future of eCommerce. But it’s not without its pitfalls. It is still a work in progress as the industry and businesses get to grips with how this new approach to technology can be implemented and where they can see true value from it.
Some of the industry’s top technologists sat down and discussed everything composable commerce, looking at the concept as a whole and from the point of view of leading fashion retailer Missguided.
- James Brooke, Co-Founder and CEO, Amplience
- Mike Lowndes, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner
- Tim Jacobs, Head of Digital Solutions, Missguided
- John Williams, CTO, Amplience
- Kelly Goetsch, CPO, commercetools
- Julien Lemoine, Co-Founder and CTO, Algolia