- How Traeger is adapting to the effects of Covid-19
- The objectives, processes and challenges of Traeger's recently relaunched digital experience
- The impressive results, how Amplience fit into the mix and the benefits of a headless approach
If you’re thinking about relaunching your commerce site using a headless architecture, want to learn more about what’s involved and what results you can expect, then you need to watch this video.
Our VP, Solutions, Thom Armstrong chats with Will Behunin, Director Digital Platforms at Traeger Grills about their recently relaunched digital experience. Spanning a commerce website, to native app, all the way to their Wi-Fi enabled grills, Traeger needed a solution that would provide maximum agility. With its high performance, speed and ease, adopting a headless architecture was the clear path forward to solve Traeger’s business needs. And Amplience was in a perfect place to help them achieve it.
A Conversation With
- 2:57 Feedback from the Traeger community since their digital relaunch
- 4:05 How Traeger came to the decision to go headless
- 6:24 What Traeger learned from going headless this time around
- 10:25 How eCommerce fits into the headless deployment equation
- 14:20 Lessons learned
- 16:45 What's next for Traeger?