We look at:
- How content and commerce previously sat separate of each other
- The importance of combining content and commerce
- How content and commerce combining into one digital framework will play out in the market
- Key trends in the content and commerce space going forward
Controlling the experience. Together.
Bringing together eCommerce and the CMS. Previously quite separate, the combination of the two a bit of a struggle. But with retailers now looking to a digitaland customer-first approach, and with Covid-19 exasperating the situation, the need to for content and commerce to be unified has never been more important.
Georg Kühl, founder of nexum, joined James Brooke, CEO and Co-Founder of Amplience, to talk about the evolution of content and commerce and why retailers should look to combine them in their future efforts.
- 0:27 - Tell us a bit about yourself and nexum.
- 3:14 - What services does nexum provide for its customers?
- 5:20 - What’s your favorite customer example?
- 7:56 - Why was content and commerce initially separated and why is combining them important?
- 13:16 - How do you see the combination of content and commerce into one digital experience framework playing out in the market?
- 17:37 - What key trends are going to define the content and commerce space over the next 18-24 months?