- The effects of Covid 19 on the digital team
- The objectives, processes and challenges of their recent website redesign
- The impressive results, how Amplience fit into the mix and the benefits of a headless approach
Amplience customer, Liberty London, recently underwent a website redesign, creating a brilliant app-like, customer-first experience. Amplience's CEO, James Brooke, delves into the redesign project with Liberty London’s Head of Digital Design, James Finch.
Liberty of London offers a best-in-class commerce and content experience using Salesforce Reference Architecture (SFRA). Optimized for a mobile-first experience but not compromising with rich and engaging content and media, it’s an excellent showcase of the power of combining Amplience and Salesforce for a customer-first experience.
A CONVERSATION WITH
- 1:00 - Impacts of Covid 19
- 2:03 - Objectives of website redesign project
- 07:24 - Process, technologies and approaches used throughout the project
- 15:35 - Key project challenges
- 17:25 - The results, how Amplience fit into the mix and benefits of a headless approach
- 23:53 - What’s next for Liberty London?
Finished watching? See it in action here.