- How brands are succeeding online today
- The important of understanding customer emotions and not just looking at data
- How joy, trust and making everything understandable underpin everything Empathy.co do
Getting in touch with customer feelings.
“Don’t be driven or dictated to by data. Be driven by imagination and creativity,” says Angel Maldonado, Founder and CEO of Empathy.co.
The brands succeeding online today are those that are building meaningful, and importantly trustworthy, relationships with their customers. To do this though you have look beyond the data and think about how your customers feel.
Angel joined James Brooke, Founder and CEO of Amplience, to discuss elevating customer experiences, and how Empathy.co are insistent on bringing joy into every capability, feature, and every facet of their business.
- 02.09 - How has search evolved in the eCommerce experience?
- 04.33 - What makes Empathy.co different?
- 08.52 - Do customers need their own infrastructure to deploy Empathy.co?
- 11.03 - How do you see customer experiences evolving?
- 16.00 - How does Empathy.co help retailers?
- 20.11 - How do you see the next 12 months playing out?