Amplience & Traeger Grills Webinar
A Recipe for Headless Commerce Success
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Traeger creates meaningful digital experiences for the community
- Why Traeger chose a headless architecture for their relaunched digital experience
- How to gain support for a headless relaunch with your business and executive teams
- Amplience’s role in providing headless CMS and experience management
- Lessons Traeger learned from their project and some immediate improvements
WATCH THE WEBINAR
If you’re thinking about relaunching your commerce site using a headless architecture, want to learn more about what’s involved and what results you can expect, then you need to watch this video.
Our VP, Solutions, Thom Armstrong chats with Will Behunin, Director Digital Platforms at Traeger Grills about their recently relaunched digital experience. Spanning a commerce website, to native app, all the way to their Wi-Fi enabled grills, Traeger needed a solution that would provide maximum agility. With its high performance, speed and ease, adopting a headless architecture was the clear path forward to solve Traeger’s business needs. And Amplience was in a perfect place to help them achieve it.