- The Amplience evolution and our focus now
- The headless difference
- How Amplience differs from traditional CMS platforms like Wordpress
- The business case for Amplience over mainstream eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Magento
- Common eCommerce content management pain points
- Amplience’s feature gaps and what we’re not focused on
- The year ahead and the Amplience roadmap
No mess. Just efficiency.
“Over time it starts quite simple, you’ve done your lovely replatform, you’ve got a brand new infrastructure. Five years in, it’s a spaghettified mess.” – James Brooke, Founder & CEO, Amplience.
It is this mess Amplience set out to untangle, instead offering a way for retailers to streamline all experiences and all content production.
Listen to James and John Williams, CTO at Amplience, as guests on the Re:platform podcast – the only podcast dedicated to eCommerce replatforming – as they delve into Amplience’s offering versus traditional CMS like Wordpress, versus mainstream eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Magento, and how Amplience is solving the pain points eCommerce retailers have felt for years.