- Drivers for change in the luxury sector
- Key challenges and issues facing luxury retailers at the moment
- How to rethink target markets, customer engagement strategies, the role of content, digital marketing and merchandizing
- The roadmap for the future including how mobile, physical stores and global marketplaces will contribute
The blueprint for luxury retail success.
The world has changed for luxury retail. Covid-19 has been a huge catalyst for change towards a digital-first, customer-centric approach, but many businesses still aren’t looking at their operations and digital efforts in the right kind of way.
It’s time for a rethink. In an era of even greater customer expectations, luxury retailers must shake up their thinking around customer experiences, around the role of the High Street store, and how and who they’re engaging with.
TIPS TO HELP LUXURY RETAILERS SUCCEED.
There’s a lot to consider when looking at the strategies behind luxury retail. Where do physical stores fit in the digital-first world? How exactly has the pandemic accelerated luxury? Is it digital transformation needed or actually business transformation?
Featured in the report are an array of tips and strategies retailers will need to mull over and employ in order to answer these questions and really cement their place in the market going forward.
Digital strategies and considerations for luxury retailers include:
- Know your audience and target markets
- Map out the customer journey
- Rethink customer engagement strategies
- Review your content strategy
- Reconsider digital marketing and what it achieves
- Merchandize your products for the digital age
- On-site search should not be neglected
“THE LUXURY SECTOR AS A WHOLE HAS NOT REACTED SUFFICIENTLY OR QUICKLY TO THEIR CUSTOMERS’ EVOLVING NEEDS.”