in a nutshell
- Business benefits of going headless
- Value of headless front-ends
- Migrating to headless commerce
- Freedom of headless content
- Implementation considerations
The headless playbook
We’ve teamed up with our headless partners, commercetools, EPAM and Mobify, to create this snappy guide to adopting a headless strategy for your commerce business. If you’re trying to find out more about how to unlock agility and create better customer experiences, faster, then this is a great place to start. As in introduction to modern commerce architectures it covers everything from the front-end, to commerce, to content, and finally implementation.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO KICKSTART YOUR MOVE TO HEADLESS COMMERCE
When we talk about headless commerce, we’re talking about a modern commerce architecture where the front-end is decoupled and connected seamlessly to the back-end via Application Program Interfaces (APIs). Previously, ecommerce software was built as a single, integrated application, but that’s an extremely restricted system that cannot cope with the demand of today’s digital customers.
More and more businesses are making the switch to headless, bringing together best-in-class solutions that are independent of one another but can integrate seamlessly. This guide looks at these different solutions within the headless strategy: decoupled front-ends, API-driven commerce systems, headless content, and the actual implementation of a modern commerce architecture.
- How to maximise success in adopting an agile headless strategy
- How headless will improve day-to-day work for key stakeholders to save time and money
- How content, data and commerce intersect in this new age of retail, and how to take advantage of it