IN A NUTSHELL
- Why organizations choose a CaaS approach
- The unique challenges of using Caas
- How vendors are overcoming challenges to thrive with CaaS
CREATE POWERFUL EXPERIENCES CONSISTENTLY
Customers expect content to be consistent across every channel they view it on. But as new channels emerge, Content Management Systems get stretched and delivering a consistent experience becomes a headache. We think the comprehensive Gartner report ‘Use Content as a Service to Support a Unified Experience Strategy for Digital Commerce’, will show you how Content as a Service (CaaS) can be used to create a consistent (and headache-free) customer experience across all channels.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CONTENT AND WATCH YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE
The more content you create, the more difficult it becomes to manage. Unless you have an approach that’s built to support today’s dynamic content. Like CaaS.
How we think CaaS can benefit you:
- Enhance digital channels without replatforming
- Extend content to new channels in perfect consistency
- Consolidate multiple content silos into a single, cross channel service
- Deliver part of an API-oriented architectural approach for new digital commerce initiatives
- Provide lightweight WCM capabilities alongside existing platforms such as a DXP
Using CaaS, as part of API-oriented approach, offers great flexibility and agility but it does come at the cost of technical complexity. However, thousands of brands have mastered the technical side and overcome the challenges to thrive with CaaS, producing world-class content consistently across every channel. And yours could be the next.
“USE CAAS TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY, FLEXIBILITY AND CONTINUITY OF EXPERIENCE.”
Gartner Content as a Service Report
Unfortunately, Gartner’s report, ‘Use Content as a Service to Support a Unified Experience Strategy for Digital Commerce,’ is no longer available. However, you can access a range of content on how Amplience can help you create consistent experiences and manage content below.