commercetools eComm Toolkit
The eComm Toolkit maps the following commerce functions:
- Category Mapping: Maps commerce categories from the commerce platform into Amplience, automatically pulling in category IDs and category display names. Business users can then easily edit components of navigation structure or hierarchies in detail, without referencing commercetools.
- Product Mapping: Enables users to search and select single or multiple products from the commercetools to populate a content item in Amplience. This makes it easy to build product carousels or populate a curated product listing page, without having to flip back and refernce commercetools. The search is populated based on product IDs, keyword or categorization.
- Content Personalization Mapping: Maps user groups/segments from commercetools into Amplience, making it easy for business users to create personalized content experiences by pulling targeted user segments, without having to flip back and reference information in commercetools.
Out-of-the-box extension that works with your eCommerce credentials
Flexibility to customize user experience and deploy as open source
Built on Amplience eComm middleware framework that can be extended/modified to support any user experience
Middleware framework includes manual and automated testing
Eliminate “swivel chair” by removing reliance on manual processes and human intervention in data handling
Productivity increases and better user experiences are delivered
Content production time speeds up
- Available to all Amplience customersRequires commercetools
- Requires some development from internal development teams or third-party SIs