FROM STORE CLOSURES TO OMNICHANNEL SUCCESS.
Hotter Shoes is the UK’s largest shoe manufacturer in the UK, serving over four million consumers both online and in-store. But 2020 was a tough year for them, with the tough decision made to close 59 stores. But seeing the value in being a digitally-led business, Hotter Shoes teamed up with Amplience to create seamless customer experiences which have led to eCommerce sales growth.
Hotter Shoes had already embarked on their digital transformation journey when Covid-19 hit. The pandemic merely enforced the need to double down on digital. They needed technology that would work across their business, across all their channels and that would allow them to really engage with their customer more.
- Recognize customer shopping habits and footwear needs and use technology to accurately serve the audience
- Engage the entire Hotter team in the transformation process
- Manage inventory better
- Create content that encouraged customer dwell time.
“AMPLIENCE HAS ENCOURAGED HOTTER TO THINK DIFFERENTLY ABOUT ITS DIGITAL OFFER. WE’RE AT THE BEGINNING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP, BUT IT’S ALREADY REAPING BENEFITS.” - VICTORIA BETTS, HOTTER SHOES
- Increased engagement across the website, the app, the blog, social media and email
- Relevant and topical content that has boosted sales of specific product lines
- Improved storytelling that has enhanced the customer journey