Customer Success Manager
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honored) you’d better be okay with working your own way.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experience.
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, GameStop, Ulta, Hobby Lobby, Crate & Barrel, Traeger, and more.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tailwinds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement, and increased sales. Are you in?
- Ensure the customer is receiving the appropriate level of service as contractually agreed and defined by internal service level framework including travel to customer locations
- Act as an internal and external contact and escalation point for all assigned customers
- For each allocated customer, understand the core operating model of the e- commerce & marketing departments and the supporting technology with specific attention to the content management & production process from studio shoot through to publish
- Understand the business drivers and business priorities looking up to 12 months ahead. Map the organisation structure and key decision makers and influencers within the content production & publishing domain
- Able to articulate Amplience strengths vs competing solutions
- Become a trusted advisor to key decisions makers and stakeholders with the business and technology teams spot new opportunities that will drive additional revenue working with the Account Manager to close and with the Project Delivery Team to deliver
- Becomes an Amplience platform power-user and works with each customer to increase platform adoption and ‘stickiness’ by closing the feature/consumption gap, training and by up/cross selling
- Assist in the continuous improvement of internal operating procedures for maximum profit and customer satisfaction
- Motivates, coaches, mentors and trains new team members to become a high performing team
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior ecommerce or content management experience is essential.
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must be highly motivated and visible to customers through meetings, calls and onsite visits
- Good recent experience of e-Commerce & web technology and the related business operating processes
- Embraces and responds well to change in a dynamic, fast changing company and is capable working in environments with high levels of ambiguity
- Self-motivated & passionate about technology and the e-commerce domain
- Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence with the customer
- Ability to organise their work and the team’s work when under pressure with a demanding customer base
- In depth understanding of the dynamics of business change
- Able to quickly understand the key principals around the Amplience platform as it evolves and be able to build relationships internally to support knowledge gathering and sharing
- Good at empathising with people to understand their needs and desires and conveys a sense of urgency when servicing customer needs
- Ability to become a product specialist and an Amplience platform power user
- Makes complex ideas simple and understandable and someone who makes rational decisions under pressure
- Speaks clearly and articulately with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest