Enterprise Account Executive - North America
Remote, East Coast, US
- Responsible for achieving Annual and quarterly revenue Annual Contract Value (ACV) quota
- Accountable for forecast and account accuracy in company CRM system (SFDC)
- Responsible for positioning Amplience solutions and managing the overall relationship within a set number of Strategic Target Accounts
- Responsible for aligning with Channel and Alliance partners where necessary, to progress opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating with the extended Amplience team (Pre-Sales, Management, Account Development) to progress opportunities.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in developing and closing complex sales cycles. Experienced individual contributor selling applications packages to large, complex strategic accounts
- Lead a virtual account team in the execution of said account/territory strategy
- Ability to quickly develop trust amongst both mid-level and senior management
- Team player attitude who can get the best out of the virtual account team and supporting departments whilst prioritising, coordinating and applying resources where needed.
- Most of all you, possess a highly developed selling style, where your customer relations and negotiation skills shine. You effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest