VP Sales - North America
Remote, East Coast, US
What to Expect
The VP Sales - North America will be responsible for leading and supporting the growth and development of the US Sales team and will be directly responsible for leading the team to deliver profitable growth.
As Sales Leader you will be working with the growing team of Account Executives selling Amplience' solutions. We are looking for an exceptional sales leader with initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. It will be your role to work with the business to formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth inline with company OKRs. This will be a cross-functional role with engagement across our Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances teams among others.
- The Sales team you lead here at Amplience will have a direct impact on the growth of the organisation. You will thrive on positive and successful client engagement and impact how your customers do business in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You will be responsible for the hiring, development and overall growth of the Sales team.
- Participate and lead in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required whilst providing support and guidance to direct reports
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to report back to management and Board with the goal of meeting revenues and increasing market share.
- Consistently monitor the activity of the team and track results
- Actively lead and monitor demand generation activities
- Lead initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engage at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Significant sales leadership experience managing a team of quota carrying sales’ people.
- Educated to a degree level is preferred
- Significant experience in the eCommerce/SaaS/Content Management space
- Proven VP Sales experience in Software and SaaS, leading a team of Enterprise Account Execs.
- Proven ability to create and lead high performing teams
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A highly motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- can lead by example and be a hands-on, commercial leader
- demonstrate high energy, emotionally intelligent
- demonstrate strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- has strong planning and analysis skills to perform quantitative data analysis
- is a change agent with highly evolved influencing skills
- has a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- has excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
- has prior experience working within the Software/SaaS space
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest