Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote, East Coast, US
At Amplience, product marketers make magic by knowing the market, our customers and product better than anyone else. You will work with the VP of Product Marketing and product marketing team to help shape Amplience’s overall positioning, segmentation, pricing, and product vision. Product marketers at Amplience work cross-functionally with the Product & Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, and help connect the dots between the customers requirements and the solutions we build to meet them.
What you'll do
- Perform competitive analysis to equip our teams with the necessary knowledge to drive sales and product innovation.
- Conduct customer interviews and collect data with our product team so we can evolve our market segmentation and develop our persona definitions.
- Develop positioning and messaging for multiple product areas that effectively communicates our value proposition for enterprise retailers and brands.
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute.
- Help Marketing and Sales produce content for our website and collateral for our Commercial teams, to support both product launch & demand generation activities. Examples of collateral you may produce include feature & benefit datasheets, product presentations, playbooks, one pagers, brochures, battlecards, guides, standard demos, video summaries and snippets, webpages, webinars, blog posts, FAQs, RFI/RFP templates, and price/ROI calculators.
- Input into product marketing strategy, from quarterly objectives, to long term product vision, to how we position and market Amplience overall.
- Help us improve our ways of working so the team can operate more effectively across multiple projects and teams.
- Measure and report on the success of each project, communicating the value achieved plus any learnings across the business.
- Provide insights, feedback and direction into the product roadmap based on competitor, customer and market feedback.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 7+ years of experience in a product marketing role at a fast-moving B2B SaaS company.
- Experience and holistic understanding of enterprise sales cycles and the complexities therein.
- Previous experience marketing CMS, eCommerce platform or adjacent technologies in a similar space.
- eCommerce/retail background/experience would be a big advantage.
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal input & supervision when required.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills to work with and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.A passion for new challenges and an ability to adapt to changing priorities across multiple projects.
- English language skills (business fluency) are a must-have, other languages are a plus.
Everyone has a part to play in the success of the company and our projects. We have powerful teams that strive for more powerful experiences, both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. Collaboration is at the core of Amplience. We listen to how teams want to work, consult on how make our products better and then make it happen.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest