Technical PreSales Engineer
The Technical Pre-Sales Engineer plays a crucial part in our Sales process as you will be expected to provide detailed, technical support in the development and implementation of the Amplience products to our expanding customer base. We are looking for someone who is able to build relationships and can effectively convey and relate ideas to others with a focus on technical implementation and best practice.
- Provide technical support to the sales team, prospects and clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consult and lead during the sales process
- Produce proof of concepts (POCs)
- Provide expertise in the company’s solutions and how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Respond to RFPs and develop written responses to sales opportunities
- Develop and present demonstrations of the Amplience solutions.
- Implement the company`s solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios.
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Relevant university degree
- Min 3-5 years experience as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect for a high growth organisation
- Experience using Modern Front end frameworks (React / Vue / Svelte)
- Experience integrating SaaS Solutions
- Experience in eCommerce / Retail / SaaS
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support / Pre-Sales role
- Knowledge of and using Web Services
- Great knowledge of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, JSON, Webhooks, React, Vue, Node etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and headless value.
- Experience / Knowledge of eCommerce platforms.
- Some creative knowledge to put together compelling demonstrations / slideware / process diagrams / architecture diagrams.
- Exposure to project / programme managements (this is for process)
- A background in or deep familiarity with the Enterprise Content Management space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business need and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant, self-motivated and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done and learn new tech.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest