Partner Account Manager - Technology
- Partner Engagement – Maintain and strengthen existing Partner relationships with regular connections, partner specific communications, and events and co-marketing initiatives.
- Account Development – Uncover new leads and opportunities through regular account mapping and communication outreach with our Partner network.
- Partner Enablement – Qualify prospective partners and educate new partners on Ampliences Solutions & target audience.
- Connector – Connect internal and external
- Ambassador – Educate Partners of the Amplience value proposition and benefits of the Amplience solutions.
- Thought Leader – Understand the latest trends in eCommerce to uncover unique opportunities for marketing campaigns.
- KPI’s - Responsible for achieving defined opportunity targets and Actively driving towards Monthly/Quarterly goals as outlined by the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Plan – Ability to clearly structure a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plan to achieve set KPI’s.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years experience in a similar sales qualification environment or BDR or Alliances experience
- Previous experience in sales/software/tech/eCommerce – eCommerce experience highly recommended
- Previous experience understanding SaaS development and digital technology trends – specifically eCommerce Solutions and Headless technologies
- Ability to build trusting relationships with new and established Partners
- Excellent communicator
- Self-starter with a proven track record of sales target achievements
- Self-sufficient, enthusiastic and motivated
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
- Resourceful, flexible, articulate, hardworking and consistent
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest