Principal Site Reliability Engineer
Remote, North East England
- Taking ownership of defining, implementing and maintaining the SLIs and SLOs.
- Managing team of SREs in order to deliver the SLIs and SLOs.
- Ensuring releases are scoped within the SLIs/
- SLOs and managing the change process where updates are necessary.
- Work with the Product, Engineering and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of and correctness of Objectives.
- Drive improvement processes across the teams.
- Focus on reducing MTTR - and maintaining the error budget.
- Maintaining and improving our observability tools.
- Taking ownership of the Services.
- Gate keeper of the production environments -ensuring changes are honest and don't impact reliability, scalability, performance etc.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience working with Infrastructure and Application Monitoring tools: Cloudwatch,Prometheus, Grafana, Kibanba, DataDog, etc
- Experience with monitoring, instrumentation and metrics that clearly describe service behaviours.
- Experience defining and implementing incident response management processes.
- Thorough understanding of automation and orchestration principles
- Use of profilers, APM, tracing.
- Expert knowledge of AWS, Ideally AWS Professional level certified - at least be able to demonstrate professional level experience.
- SRE/DevOps experience and comfortable operating software in a Linux based
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest