Discover the Amplience solutions
Find out more
Creating sales and marketing experiences that persuade customers to spend longer, delve deeper and purchase more, can be a complicated, frustrating business. And as touch-screen devices are transforming the way consumers interact with brands and retailers, they further increase media production costs.
Battling with multiple technologies to deliver a consistent, optimised experience across many channels and devices gets in the way of what really matters: reaching customers with marketing and sales campaigns that transform products into ‘must haves’, whatever device or channel they use.
Creating that unstoppable motivation depends on synchronising high quality campaign and product media into every touch point, and maximising the quality of every interaction.
To make matters worse, all that complexity makes performance tracking and analytics difficult – and if you don’t really know what works, how can you get better?
We believe there is a better way, one that enables enterprise, brand and retail teams to rapidly create compelling digital marketing and sales campaign media that works beautifully in any channel and device – through web sites and native apps for tablets, mobiles, kiosks without resort to complex, bespoke, front-end development.
How do we help?
Amplience sweeps away the complexity. We’ve created a single platform for campaign and media production, so you can stop wrestling with technology and focus on selling more, by creating great digital experiences that inspire users to engage, share and buy.
The Amplience Platform is all you need to create promotional banners, catalogues and rich lifestyle content apps – then optimise and deliver them across tablets, mobiles, kiosk and beyond into connected TV.
Simplicity and Power
Incredibly simple, yet powerfully effective, Amplience dramatically improves control, productivity and engagement:
- Transform the productivity of sales and marketing teams; substantially reduce time-to-market and associated costs, and increase campaign frequency and performance
- Optimise the performance of digital campaigns across all channels and devices; creating deeper engagement and stronger purchase motivation, while protecting the brand
- Sweep away complexity; business user friendly and extensible across teams and supply chains to deliver the right media for any segment and locale.
- Thanks for a great collaboration! @Wehkamp: http://t.co/V5eOkupKmI via @YouTube
- User-Generated Content provides customers with Context & Social Proof, creating emotional connections @MozuCommerce. http://t.co/aLhVXXbIUR
- 46% of mobile users will shop elsewhere if a mobile site fails to load in 3 seconds - @IR_Magazine. How quickly does your rich media load?
- We’ve expanded upon @Demandware & @L2_Digital’s brilliant Content & Commerce report here: http://t.co/psDXI7UDjx
- @MozuCommerce. No worries, guys! We think you guys get it! :)
- The mix of Content and Commerce will need to be seamless - great overview by @MozuCommerce http://t.co/aLhVXXbIUR.
- .@BooHoo’s new video merch solution is ready to meet demands of their 3yr growth plan & now their warehouses will too http://t.co/jNcMF1hoJs
- It’s #Blackfriday! #FF to some of our great retail customers on this high traffic day @marcjacobs, @sweatybetty, @boohoo, @LKBennettLondon
- UK is 3rd most popular destination for eshoppers globally, is your site meeting the needs of cross-border consumers? http://t.co/eSGMkbJbFN
- Online #holiday sales to grow 15.5% this yr http://t.co/tCgvotN04D says @PracticalEcomm. Is your site #agile for changing prices and deals?