Amplience has successfully migrated over 100 leading sites from a legacy dynamic (rich) media solution to Amplience Dynamic Media, including market leaders like Gymboree, Theory, Tom Ford, Heritage Parts, 1-800 Contacts and Vince Camuto as well as some of the largest global retailers like the Otto Group. and Shop Direct and Argos in the UK.
The benefits of migration include better service and support, enhanced performance and more productive asset management tools to enable modern, mobile-first commerce experiences. Our migration process is tried-and-tested and takes no more than 2-6 weeks - with minimum involvement from your team and no disruption to the existing service.
Along the way we will migrate and index your product and marketing media and implement our Content Hub - so that you can start using your images and videos in all of your campaigns. In addition, we’ll tune your account for super-fast, load-balanced content delivery and better SEO performance.
Key advantages of Amplience Dynamic Media service include:
- Enhanced product pages featuring more images with deep zoom, and integrated video
- Multi-axis spin-sets and players enable visual inspection of complex products
- Responsive visual marketing content optimized for any device and context
- High productivity tools to automate key workflows resulting in improved productivity
- Pre-built integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like SFCC and SAP Hybris