Composable commerce in action
A panel discussion on composable commerce in the real word.
- Understanding when composable commerce is a good fit for a business
- Knowing who inside a business should be driving the conversation toward a composable approach
- What characteristics to look at when going down a composable route
- Project surprises and keeping clients happy when seeing incremental improvements
- Composable commerce in a true omnichannel scenario
“An enabler for a future you can’t yet conceive.”
“To me the term best-of-breed is incredibly destructive as a term...The goal is to have an architecture that is best-of-need.” - Holden Bale, GVP, Huge.
Composable commerce isn’t going to be the right fit for every business. You could just be throwing money away trying to achieve something that doesn’t suit your overall strategy. But it certainly opens up a load of opportunities for your business’ future, especially if that future has digital at its core.
Holden joins Katherine Jones, Vice President of Platform Strategy at Myplanet and Thom Armstrong, VP Solutions at Amplience, to discuss actually putting composable commerce into action, when is it a good fit and the expectations around seeing business value from it.