If You're Not Composable You're Disposable
JOIN US OCTOBER 21, 2020 11AM EST / 4PM BST
Customers expect multiple touchpoints, they expect consistent and seamless journeys no matter where or how they shop. It’s multi experience commerce. But, too often businesses are hamstrung by legacy processes and technology that can’t deliver. Digital freedom is hard to imagine.
Composable commerce lets businesses leverage a range of best-in-class applications that will create those personalized customer experiences, now and in the future. The result – agility, flexibility and the ability to outpace your competition.
Join us online on October 21 from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST / 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm BST as we are joined by an array of guests to delve into the world of composable commerce. It’s everything you need to know about the future you should be embracing now.
We’ll look at:
- What composable commerce is and where it came from
- The broader Mar-Tech landscape, what’s driving this change and future predictions
- Benefits and challenges of adopting a composable commerce architecture, including use case examples
- How composable commerce extends MACH-based principles
- The evaluation process, building a business case, and how to begin implementing composable commerce
- 11:00 – 11:05 am – Introduction – James Brooke, Co-Founder and CEO - Amplience
- 11:05 – 11:25 am – An Introduction to Composable Commerce – Mike Lowndes, Senior Director Analyst - Gartner
- 11:25 – 12:00 pm – The Future of Composable Commerce - James Brooke, Co-Founder and CEO - Amplience; Mike Lowndes, Senior Director Analyst - Gartner; Tim Jacobs, Head of Digital Solutions - Missguided; John Williams, CTO – Amplience; Kelly Goetsch, CPO - commercetools; and Julien Lemoine, Co-Founder and CTO - Algolia
- 12:00 – 12:25 pm – Composable Commerce in Action - Thom Armstrong, VP Solutions - Amplience; Katherine Jones, Director Platform Strategy – Myplanet; and Holden Bale, VP - Huge
- 12:25 – 12:30 pm – Closing Remarks – James Brooke, Co-Founder and CEO, Amplience