If You're Not Composable You're Disposable
WATCH THE SESSIONS
Customers expect multiple touchpoints, they expect consistent and seamless journeys no matter where or how they shop. It’s multi experience commerce. But, too often businesses are hamstrung by legacy processes and technology that can’t deliver. Digital freedom is hard to imagine.
Composable commerce lets businesses leverage a range of best-in-class applications that will create those personalized customer experiences, now and in the future. The result – agility, flexibility and the ability to outpace your competition.
Watch the on-demand sessions as we are joined by an array of guests to delve into the world of composable commerce. It’s everything you need to know about the future you should be embracing now.
We look at:
- What composable commerce is and where it came from
- The broader Mar-Tech landscape, what’s driving this change and future predictions
- Benefits and challenges of adopting a composable commerce architecture, including use case examples
- How composable commerce extends MACH-based principles
- The evaluation process, building a business case, and how to begin implementing composable commerce