Global Director of Partnerships
About now, you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does.
Well, we don’t do the expected.
Instead, we want to tell you what we believe in: Freedom.
Because Freedom is everything that Amplience stands for. It’s in the way we work, the way we think, the way we empower our customers.
And if you choose to join us (we’d be honored) you’ll have the Freedom to work however and wherever you want.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, Amplience is a commerce experience platform that takes the heavy lifting out of digital content, giving you the Freedom to create digital experiences without limits.
We already work with over 400 leading retails brands and counting, including the likes of Crate & Barrel, Traeger Grills, Ulta Beauty, Coach, Otto Group, GAP, Curry’s, Argos and The Very Group.
We’ve got over 200 employees across the world, with $180 million of investment behind us and huge, exciting growth plans ahead. And we’d love you to come along for the ride.
Are you in?
What to Expect
What to Expect
You will be responsible for identifying strategic partnerships that drive customer growth for Amplience. Success in this role will be defined by a steady stream of new strategic partners who drive customers (small, medium enterprise) to Amplience.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in leading successful indirect sales initiatives via partnerships and have experience with aligning partner motivations with desired business outcomes to build creative programs that align to the Amplience Partner OKRs.
· Identify companies as prospects for strategic growth
· Define and achieve revenue based metrics aligning with wider company KPIs/OKRs
· Manage all aspects of business development – from initial outreach through, creative partnership development, deal negotiations, commercial term development and contract signing
· Work closely with the Global Partner team to identify areas of strategic growth across all regions
· Develop a thorough understanding of Amplience products, services and VP and how to best attribute that to strategic partners
· Develop and maintain reports including pipeline, forecasting, lead opportunities and closed won reports
· Thorough competitor knowledge and good understanding of market conditions to lead and collaborate with the team in developing and implementing effective go-to-market strategies (new integrations, new features, new markets) with new and existing partners.
· Some travel will be expected
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
· Experienced in building excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, colleagues, and broader teams internally and externally
· A background in eCommerce/Retail/SaaS and partnerships
· Revenue oriented, enthusiastic self-starter, with a proven track record of providing problem-solving leadership and meeting revenue targets via solutions-based consultative sales best-practices.
· Prior experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients
· Able to perform under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
· A high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to negotiate creative, complex deal terms from initial deal terms to signed contracts
Amplience fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Amplience UK Ltd. / Amplience, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest