Junior Frontend Software Engineer
- Billions of API requests every day
- >400 million items of content
- >4 Exabytes of critical data a year
As well as working hard we also have a fun and informal company culture. We have a games room, we host hackathons and board game nights. Oh and we take our caffeine consumption really seriously.
- Write clean, high quality, well tested code.
- Produce high performance User Interfaces that put User Experience first.
- Work with the product owner, UX team and others to design and plan logical and consistent features.
- Learn, debate, and then apply the latest technology and techniques to solve difficult problems.
- Continuously seek to incrementally improve the tools, techniques, processes, and practices you use everyday.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- You have built projects using TypeScript.
- You have built web apps using frameworks like Svelte, Vue, React or similar.
- You contribute to open source software.
- You are familiar with modern build pipelines (webpack / rollup / parcel).
- You are principled about technology and have opinions about programming languages and tools.
- You believe automated testing is important and that code should be well tested.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are located in / near Middlesbrough or Manchester.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest