Senior Operations Engineer
Amplience is scaling quickly and we're looking to bring in a senior engineer to help build out our internal network, covering staff support all the way through to specifying systems, tool choices, architectures, security etc. We're flexible, remote and focused on getting things done with as little red-tape as possible. We're also keen proponents of Honest Security, being fully transparent with out staff what is necessary to keep our devices and infrastructure secure.
- Lead the Internal infrastructure at Amplience
- Scope, implement and manage the modern desktop environment including Zero trust
- Help to define and progress our on-going hardening of our internal infrastructure and remote team devices.
- Work directly with SecOps to provide insight in to use and potential threats.
- Define and roll out hardware keys.
- Automate processes wherever possible.
- Disaster scenario planning and building out resilience.
- Set and manage SLI's / SLO's that drive our internal SLA's
- Use data and metrics for anomaly detection.
- Patch management
- Mentor, support and develop team members
- Scripting - Powershell / bash / Python
- Help deliver and codify our internal security principles
- Support the day to day incident management processes
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Solid background in MacOS, Windows and Linux Desktop OS'es.
- Detailed understanding of SSO / SAML2 / OpenID.
- Thorough understanding of TCPIP, DHCP, DNS, WiFi etc.
- Use and knowledge of OSquery - Kolide / Fleet.
- Have defined, implemented IdP solutions such as JumpCloud / Okta / Azure / OneLogin
- Implemented and manged device management including Apple MDM, AutoPilot Focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Very strong RCA approach.
- Ticketing systems like Jira and Freshservice.
- Understanding Compliance policies, rules.
- Security principles and end point hardening.
- Conditional Access policies.
- Microsoft 365, Defender and Azure Sentinel.
- A love of markdown and documenting learning's to share.
- Creating simple repeatable processes.
- Management of small team of desktop support / internal infrastructure engineers. CIS benchmarking.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest