Digital Project Manager
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Organised, highly detail orientated, methodical and meticulous.
- Excellent communication skills; delivering concise, accurate deadline-driven information.
- Able to understand people and know instinctively when to push and when to let things simmer in order to keep departments on track and maintain the status quo.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines
- Reliable and dependable, able to prioritise and focus the team.
- Charismatic, authoritative, and persuasive; people-centric who can quickly establish trust in others and bring that magic 'feel-good-factor'.
- Has a strong awareness and understanding of project management, workload balance, delivery and the strategic approach that underpins all of this.
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the broader future of the industry
- An ability to know where to go next; what tools and concepts to apply to keep us ahead of the game.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence in those around you
- Problem solving, logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Have a passion for the web and digital technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest