Senior QA Engineer
We move at a fast pace, have interesting problems to solve and are teeming with talented people committed to creating the best solutions for our customers. We recognise that employee success is core to customer success and are therefore committed to providing a culture of support and autonomy for our team in order to achieve this.
- Bug tracking software, eg Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine
- Restful APIs, JSON http requests, response codes, headers
- Database exposure, such as SQL, NoSQL, or search indexes such as elasticsearch
- Scripting language (Ruby, Python, etc) knowledge, with enough to follow flow of automated tests
- AWS or other cloud services
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years in a QA engineer role for a web, or shrink wrap software project
- Agile methodology, Scrum or Kanban and software development cycle
- Good written skills and communication within other members of the dev team
- Can work without micromanagement or external supervision, in a milestone delivery environment
- Analytics approach to ‘what it’ questions
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest