What We’re Looking For
- Work with the product and development teams to plan a documentation schedule for upcoming features.
- Write release notes and guides to accompany each release and ensure the documentation is released at the same time as new features.
- Work with the rest of the team to create any in-product user engagements and videos required to support a product release.
- Write end user documentation, including detailed how to guides, for new features aimed at users.
- Work with the product and development teams to create developer guides, including examples and API documentation, to support new developer focused releases.
- Regularly review existing product documentation to ensure that gaps in both user and developer documentation are fixed.
- Collaborate with product marketing to ensure that the documentation, including the use of terminology, is consistent with marketing materials and the Amplience website
- Work with customers, developers and partners to understand their documentation needs.
- Update documentation as required from internal and customer feedback.
- Regularly review the information architecture of the documentation site to ensure information is easy to find and agree any changes necessary.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience writing for documentation websites.
- Experience of creating documentation for a range of audiences, from end users to developers.
- The ability to absorb technical information quickly and to explain it in a clear, concise way.
- The ability to read and understand code.
- Experience of writing API documentation and developer guides.
- Ability to multi-task, context switch and manage own your work to deadline.
- Well organized with a high attention to detail.
- Understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hyrbris) or similar ecommerce tools.
- Experience writing documentation for Software as a service (SaaS) products.
- Markdown. This is used with static site builder tools to build the documentation site. Markdown can be viewed and edited in most text editors.
- GitHub/ Bitbucket for documentation version control.
- Experience with Photoshop, PowerPoint and other tools for creating images would be useful.
- Visual Studio Code (or similar) for creating code examples.
- Experience of Final Cut Pro or similar video editing tools would be useful, but not essential.
- Freedom to work from home, with offices for when you want them
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you’ve been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest