Director of Content Marketing
Remote, East Coast, US
- Lead the development of a global vision, strategy and roadmap for content marketing, and drive execution across the B2B customer lifecycle by business segment and audience.
- Establish and own the editorial calendar that integrates with all marketing activity, and ensures the continuous creation and distribution of high-quality content.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Creative to create content that accelerates funnel results, as well as builds awareness and thought-leadership.
- Work with regional teams to ensure we have relevant content that shows our customers we know them and their unique needs in order to build engagement and action.
- Lean into customer and market data to identify and recommend new content opportunities.
- Coordinate with digital marketing and external agencies test and optimize content including SEO and search results.
- Define goals and KPIs to measure and report on content performance that leads to continuous improvements.
- Establish and lead a high-performing and agile Content Marketing team
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 10+ years' experience in Content Marketing with at least 3+ years of direct management experience in B2B SaaS and software companies.
- Proven record of accomplishment of having led the development and distribution of content, ideally for global audiences.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage an editorial calendar and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep experience mapping content to the buyer’s journey through the funnel to drive results.
- Strong understanding and experience with writing for SEO.
- Verbal and written communication and active listening skills.
- Cross-functional leadership and management experience.
- Strong results orientation and decision-making skills.
- Multicultural experience a plus
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest