Sales Development Representative
Remote, West Coast
*Expected to start from June/July 2022*
- Account development - Qualify leads and opportunities by using a solution-based approach and deliver the Amplience value proposition
- Pipeline Building - Confident in building a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities through outbound channels, Marketing and Sales
- Engagement - Nurture and maintain active engagement with new and existing opportunities through creative communications
- KPI’s - Responsible for achieving defined opportunity targets and Actively driving towards Monthly/Quarterly goals as outlined by Global ADR Manager
- Plan – Ability to clearly structure a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plan to achieve set KPI’s
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 1-3 years experience in a similar sales qualification environment or ADR/BDR/SDR experience
- Previous experience in sales/software/tech/eCommerce
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM - essential
- Excellent at opportunity qualification and lead generation
- Self-starter with a proven track record of sales target achievements
- Ability to build a trusting relationship with a potential customer
- Comfortable with objection handling
- Self-sufficient, enthusiastic and motivated
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
- Resourceful, flexible, articulate, hardworking and consistent
Everyone has a part to play in the success of the company and our projects. We have powerful teams that strive for more powerful experiences, both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. Collaboration is at the core of Amplience. We listen to how teams want to work, consult on how make our products better and then make it happen.
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest