Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux
- Manage complex Enterprise sales-cycles, building strong effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning to C-level executives
- Responsible for positioning Amplience solutions and managing the overall relationship within a set number of Strategic Target accounts
- Lead sales engagements with Enterprise accounts, building relationships and trust, foster collaboration and customer experience
- Ability convey the value proposition of Amplience and demonstrate our product, services and technology in face-to-face meetings and via web presentations
- Develop a strategic territory plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Responsible for coordinating with the extended Amplience team (Pre-Sales, Management, Account Development) to progress opportunities.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline
- Managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, develop market and competitor knowledge,
- Delivery of presentations to customers and creation of sales proposals.
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large, enterprise companies
- Work closely with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify opportunities
- Act as coach and mentor to Account Development Reps you work with on prospecting
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS Sales Experience in a closing role
- Experience selling into and across the Benelux region
- Previous experience closing deals in eCommerce/Retail is essential
- Experience in leading, developing and closing complex sales cycles.
- You effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Experienced individual contributor selling to large, complex strategic accounts
- Define strategy for acquisition, development and expansion of targeted logos in territory
- Ability to quickly develop trust amongst both mid-level and senior management
- Team player attitude who can get the best out of the virtual account team and supporting departments whilst prioritising, coordinating and applying resources where needed.
- Most of all you, possess a highly developed, effective selling style
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest