Video Editor/Motion Design
At Amplience, we don’t do the expected. We believe in freedom, which is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us – we’d be honoured, and you’ll have the freedom to work your own way as you help us create the future of customer experiences.
Now on to you to see if what we need sounds like you.
You're a passionate mid-level video editor who has the drive and ambition to help elevate our brand, shooting and editing product focused promotional content (and motion graphic concepts as a plus) to the next level. As a skillful storyteller, you will help us stand out from the competition by producing video content that capture's our audience'e eye, is exciting, and informs them about our brand and eCommerce-centric software solutions. In doing so, you will naturally have the ability to make the complex, simple, taking marketing challenges, technical concepts and distilling them into easy-to-digest, visually arresting video assets to more easily explain our offer to new and returning customers. Your work will be on-brand and cohesive across all channels and bring a lifestyle flair and polish. Add an ability to shoot and light to the mix, and you'll be at the top of our list.
Of course, you can conceptualise, explore, and iterate based upon requirements, but you'll also see the bigger picture and consider how video and motion dovetail into building a positive and consistent brand encounter for our customers.
So come join a creative team where you'll specifically work with field marketing teams across the Americas and EMEA, and where you'll offer support across marketing, advertising, product, client success, and event-based initiatives, as well as internal needs.
Still with us? See if you tick the boxes below.
We’ll need you to produce persuading and engaging motion design and video editorial for a seamless user experience across all channels to support our emerging brand style across:
· Video editing
· Shooting (video and still)
· Visual explanations
· Sound design & editing
· Music track editing
· Color grading
· Analyze video performance, maintain/improve our visual standards for video
· Motion graphics is a big plus
· Excellence in Adobe CC, specifically in Premiere (or any other NLE) and After Effects
Experience using cameras and lighting equipment
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a related discipline
· At least 5+ years of experience in video editorial (agency or client-side)
· Must provide a link to a reel or an online portfolio of professional work that clearly demonstrates your capability and talent
· Positive, proactive, and collaborative
· Self-starter, capable as part of the team or on their own
· Experience working with enterprise-level teams or higher
· Must be very detail-oriented and have strong communication and organizational skills
· Have strong time management skills and the ability to balance and productively resolve pressing demands and timelines while prioritizing and staying on-task
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal
· Knowledge of eCommerce and headless CMS concepts, principles, and API-driven architecture is a plus
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd interview