Technical Solutions Architect
The Amplience Solutions Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, implementation and deployment of Amplience solutions, including Dynamic Content and Dynamic Media. You will work closely with clients, partners, developers, domain architects, project managers, business analysts, and end-users to build state-of-the-art Customer Experiences.
- Architect and design the content models that will be used to compose modern, consumer experiences for web, mobile and native app
- Develop architectural patterns that combine Amplience's API-first solution with other best in class headless commerce, search, and personalization platforms
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Evangelize Amplience's Headless approach to the broader community through blog posts, webinars and conference speaking engagements
- Collaborate with other teams within the business to develop and agree architecture solutions for products and feedback external learnings for our own product development
- Collaborate effectively pre-sale and post-sale with both business and technical users and reason through potential solutions, their pros and cons and zero in on the ‘best’ solution. Effectively communicate reasons and choices and build consensus
- Develop and direct engaging ‘proof of concepts’ and prototype applications and solutions. Often building smaller applications/solutions as a precursor and to test hypotheses
- Build upon presale activities and learnings and carry them through into project delivery
- Raise and resolve any architectural issues / risks associated with the products and/or integrations
- Develop performant and scalable solutions
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, developments, methods and technologies and transfer this knowledge into the organisation as appropriate
- Responsible for evolving and maintaining the retail technology store standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business contacts, peers, partners and suppliers
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 8-10+ years of experience delivering large scale content and commerce solutions
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging technology trends
- Comprehensive understanding of internet topology
- Extensive experience working in Lean/Agile development practices
- Demonstrated technical mastery of Design, Development, and Deployment of highly scalable web-based systems
- Demonstrates basic competencies for Network and Connectivity protocols specifically HTTP(S), FTP(S), SFTP, SSH, SCP, NDM, EBICS.
- Knowledge of CDNs, tiered infrastructures and levels of DMZ networks including Extranets
- Solid experience with popular Open-Source platforms, frameworks and components such as Cassandra, Solr, NodeJS, React, Vue, Angular
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science required, Master's preferred
- Expert Experience implementing an eCommerce platform e.g. Hybris, IBM WebSphere, Oracle ATG etc
- Expert Experience dealing with large global platforms such as CMS, DAM, ERP, and CRM preferred
- Expert Experience building on Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) technologies preferably Amazon AWS
- Experience in implementing architectures that support mobile web applications included responsive design and hybrid models for native device applications
- Proven ability to communicate, facilitate and lead technical workshops with senior level personnel, and gain buy-in from groups ranging from Solutions Architecture, Project Management, Sustainability, Infrastructure and Business
- Take ownership of technical architecture and technical leadership
- High energy, positive attitude, with a practical approach and a willingness to do what it takes to drive things forwards
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
- 3rd Interview
- 4th Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest