Now it’s over to you. Take a look and see if what we need sounds like you.
It says Junior Copywriter. But that’s just a title. What we really want is more than that, we want someone who has the drive to help elevate our content and messaging, who has the skill to help bring our it all to life across a range of different channels.
- Writing copy across a range of mainly digital channels, from the shorter stuff like social and email campaigns all the way through to whitepapers, reports and the longer bits.
- Not just taking a brief and writing, but pitching ideas, brainstorming with wider teams (mainly creative, marketing and product teams in EMEA and North America).
- Can take content end to end. Not just handing it off but also curious as to see how it performed, you might even take a peek at the numbers behind it all.
- Able to see where the story is and who the audience is. Navigating your way through sometimes technical information and pulling out the bits that will resonate.
- Ensuring tone of voice and brand guidelines are followed, naturally.
- Editing and proof reading others work from across the business. It could be blog posts, sales outreach emails, you name it.
- Taking feedback, and giving it too. Don’t be shy, it’s so we can all elevate our work.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in something related.
- Approx 2+ years of experience. It could be agency, client side, creative or brand copywriting. It doesn’t matter so much so long as you eager and can turn your hand to a range of different copy.
- Experience writing for digital platforms.
- An online portfolio of some awesome work. Show us what you’ve got.
- Experience working with enterprise level teams or higher is probably preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and headless CMS concepts and principles is a plus, but don’t stress, it’s not vital at all.
- Highly imaginative hands-on, creative thinker
- Quick, consistent generator and evaluator of high-quality ideas
- Charismatic, authoritative, and persuasive; able to represent the core idea internally in meetings
- Has a strong awareness and understanding of strategy, branding, and interactive communications across differing media
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the broader future of the industry
- A breadth of experience to challenge the status quo
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire high creative confidence in internal stakeholders
- Problem solving, logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- A clear view of what excellent looks like across channels and how to achieve it
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines
- Be able to manage talent - coaching, developing, and mentoring the copy team to fulfil their potential
- Maintain an interest in commerce, popular culture and new advertising trends and techniques
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
Made for Commerce
Designed for Conversion
Engineered for Performance
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- Technical Interview
- 2nd Technical Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register your interest