Marketing Manager – Account Based Marketing (Maternity Cover)
Amplience is the AI Content company that brings together data, performance insights and
- Align closely with the Marketing and Sales teams and oversee the planning and implementation of account-based marketing strategy for the world’s leading brands and retailers
- Map organizational decision makers and identify key contacts within each named top and zone account
- Analyze customer marketplace, company, firmographic, technographic, and intent data to inform a strategy to engage and support our customers
- Develop personalized and integrated marketing campaigns to foster engagement and drive sales
- Create customized content for target and zone accounts including website landing pages, emails, social content, and more
- Develop and test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and life cycle campaigns
- Provide regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to assigned Account Development and Sales teams to identify potential selling opportunities
- Measure, report, and optimize marketing campaigns
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3- 5 years of experience working in account-based marketing (ABM)
- Experience developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics
- Goal-focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and effectively manage time, plan, and project manage
- Excellent written, verbal and communication/presentation skills with the ability to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials
- Ability to work well cross-functionally with different teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management, or a related field
- Experience using HubSpot preferred
- Experience working in the eCommerce, retail and/or CMS industry preferred
Fraudsters are always looking to take advantage of people searching for a job online. In part, this is because job listings are the ideal place to exploit a job seekers vulnerability. Job scams come in lots of different shapes and sizes, but they most commonly involve scammers posting adverts or contacting people out of the blue about unrealistic job opportunities. Amplience takes the security and safety of your personal data very seriously.
In terms of career opportunities and vacancies, we will only use:https://www.amplience.com/careers/
Amplience will never use third party messaging services such as Telegram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat, WeChat, etc. to communicate with you.If you are using any other website or messaging application, even if it looks like Amplience, then it will likely be fraudulent. In which case, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register Your Interest