Account Development Representative
Amplience is the AI Content company that brings together data, performance insights and generative AI. We help 400+ of the world’s biggest brands, from Liberty and Mulberry, to Argos and Crate & Barrel, deliver persuasive content for every shopping context, fuelling truly personalized and connected experiences.
What to Expect
- Account Development: Qualify leads and opportunities by using a solution-based approach to clearly deliver Amplience’s value proposition.
- Pipeline Building: Using a multi-channel approaching to generate a strong pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Relationship Building: Build, nurture and maintain active engagement with new and existing opportunities through creative communications. Establish rapport and credibility to facilitate the transition of qualified leads to the sales team.
- Quota Attainment: Responsible for achieving defined opportunity targets and actively implement effective strategies to meet and exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Metrics and Reporting: Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates on progress and challenges.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain accurate, organized, and up-to-date record of sales activities, client interactions, and pipeline management using CRM software in order to track progress, prioritize opportunities, and provide timely and accurate business forecasts.
- Product Knowledge: Continuously develop a deep understanding of Amplience products and services, including their features and benefits, to effectively communicate product features and benefits to customers, to better be able to qualify leads.
- Travel: Travel regionally and nationally up to 20% of the time to meet with customers/prospects, attend tradeshows, attend work related events, etc. Some international travel may be required.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Previous experience as an Account/Business/Sales Development Representative, promoting Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Prior successful lead generation, or sales development experience, in a quota achieving role.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools, Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to overcome objections, listen, and ask critical questions to determine customer needs.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team. Inherently skilled at taking creative, innovative, strategic approach to identifying and developing opportunities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (include verbal, non-verbal and written) with proven ability to build and maintain positive, trusting, relationships with potential customers.
- Possess the ability to engage in persuasive communication to influence prospects.
- Highly collaborative, “we’re here to win” outlook, willingness to perform and get things done, strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- As a natural relationship builder, you actively seek to build networks and gain a broad understanding of how organizations work.
- You have a collaborative mindset with the ability to work seamlessly within a team, sharing information and exchanging ideas.
- You have a goal-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
- You can deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple competing priorities to meet/exceed goals.
- You are willing to adapt to changes in processes, strategies, and market dynamics.
- You are a quick learner with the ability to assimilate new information rapidly.
- You can work across regional/international time zones, where required, and possess work as part of an enthusiastic, motivated, team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (Individual plan 100% covered)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Leave
- Company Paid Holidays + Floating Holidays
- Your Birthday Off!
- Company-wide Recharge Days
- Flexi Friday
- Sick Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Company Paid Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life/STD/LTD/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Free Access to Health Advocacy Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Spending Accounts (HSA, FSA, DCFSA)
- Flexible Work Environment
- Awesome Amplience Swag when you start
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Fraudsters are always looking to take advantage of people searching for a job online. In part, this is because job listings are the ideal place to exploit a job seekers vulnerability. Job scams come in lots of different shapes and sizes, but they most commonly involve scammers posting adverts or contacting people out of the blue about unrealistic job opportunities. Amplience takes the security and safety of your personal data very seriously.
In terms of career opportunities and vacancies, we will only use:
Amplience will never use third party messaging services such as Telegram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat, WeChat, etc. to communicate with you.If you are using any other website or messaging application, even if it looks like Amplience, then it will likely be fraudulent. In which case, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- 1st Interview
- 2nd Interview
- 3rd Interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register Your Interest