We help more than 400 of the world’s biggest brands – from Liberty and Mulberry to Argos & Crate & Barrel – create persuasive content for every digital experience, in every shopping context.
We have two Support hubs (Teesside, UK and Raleigh, NC) offering 24/7/365 technical support. Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing technical support to users of our products and services. Within this role, you will also be responsible for the provisioning of these services.
- The Service Desk engineer role involves shift rotation from Monday to Friday (times vary) and participation in an on-call rota to ensure 24/7 coverage for our client base
- Provide technical support to customers, partners, prospects and internal users of our products and services.
- Impact analysis of tickets including categorisation
- Apply Incident Management & Resolution practices (Including Major and Serious Incident Processes)
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams
- Work towards agreed SLA’s to ensure resolution is provided to customers
- Apply world-class Customer Service with all interactions
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and feedback sessions
- Collaborate with other teams
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- ITIL4 qualification (or equivalent) and can demonstrate an understanding of Incident Management
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Service Desk environment
- ITSM tooling (FreshService or similar)
- Experience writing technical Knowledge Articles
- Understanding of modern website types and commerce solutions
- Experience of Github, Bitbucket, REST API (postman, insomnia)
- Competitive salary
- Your Birthday Off!
- Company-wide Recharge Days
- Flexi Friday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
Amplience is an API-first, headless CMS and DAM in one: a unified platform for commerce content that does everything you need it to. Organize, find and enrich all your assets from a central library. Optimize and automate your product media, images and videos.
Plan, schedule, produce and deliver customer experiences. Do it all from the same platform.
And do more of it. Better, and faster, than ever.
Our Hiring Process
- Review Application
- Recruitment Interview
- 1st stage interview
- 2nd stage interview
- 3rd stage interview
Not quite right?
Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.Register Your Interest